Digital marketing is going to move into a whole different domain in 2014. Here are the four absolute tenets that will constitute its primary focus in the certain year.
1. Content Creation
Customers are starting to become more curious and suspicious and the only way to succeed in this kind of an environment is to shift the marketing objective from selling to helping. Through blogging initiatives, digital marketers have early begun to help consumers. Producing seminal content that is relevant, original, engaging, irresistible and appealing to your user base is the key. Once users interact with your content, it should decamp them with no choice still to share it, post it on their walls, like it, retweet it and more. It’s necessary to go viral, further going viral mode producing creative satiate that is contagious in nature.
Here are part Do’s further Don’ts for Content Creation in 2014:
* Do continue with quality content and guest blogging initiatives
* Do build relationships through alms solutions to your clients
* Don’t focus too much on numbers, only instead, on quality
* Don’t come across similar a hard-selling salesman
2. Email Marketing
While there are many effective ways to ride traffic to a website, the power of email marketing just cannot be ignored. With email marketing, you can update customers on company news, new deals and promotions. You can coerce your target audience to visit your webstek more often by including great links to your website in your emails. Not only is email marketing an inexpensive way to grow your business, it is also extremely effective. Email marketing will raken very strategic in 2014 and more so in years to come.
If you can tailor your message, you can easily turn email from corporate spam into something interesting. Consumers are going to rediscover how cool email actually is today, thereby marketers a chance to engage them.
Here are some Do’s and Don’ts for Email Marketing in 2014:
* Do segment your database
* Do send tailor-made messages to your database
* Don’t raken a spammer
* Don’t forget to sort your database in a timely manner
3. Mobile Marketing
It’s never surprise that people are addicted to their phones. Digital marketers are sure to take advantage of this frenzy by ensuring that all websites are compatible with mobile devices, hands down shareable, and have a fast load time. Plus 77% of mobile users using their Smartphones et sequens tablets for social networking to surf the internet, it is as a matter of fact the decade of mobile.
Here are some Do’s et al Don’ts for Mobile Marketing in 2014:
* Do increase your mobile marketing efforts in 2014
* Do ensure compatibility of marketing campaigns with mobile devices
* Don’t forget issues like load time
* Don’t ignore that most social media interactions happen on mobile devices
4. Social Media
Successful social media marketing campaigns in 2014 will be more personal and want focus on quality rather than quantity. Many businesses will start to pay attention to the importance of integrating their digital marketing strategy with their neighborly media efforts, and will see party media’s positive impact of on referral traffic, lead generation, and revenue.
Here are some Do’s and Don’ts for Social Media in 2014:
* Do focus on the quality not quantity
* Do personalise your campaigns
* Don’t just share information but interact
* Don’t only focus on just the numbers