Gabe, I have a quick question for you. If social media is as important as it’s present made out to be, then there must be statistics to back up these claims. I’d like to know some statistics before I devote any time and resources to implementing social media in my marketing campaigns. Can you provide cr with any?
Statistics on the benefits of social media marketing are everywhere! It only takes a little research to get a clear movie on how social media marketing receptacle repair your organization be more successful. There are irresistible reasons why every lodge should incorporate social media into their business plans. One of these reasons is the circumstance that our society is decorum increasingly geared towards technology. Below, I’m going to lay out 10 social media facts and statistics to promote you understand its importance.
1. 76% concerning marketers believe that they know what their consumers want while it comes to interaction and social media content. However, only 34% like these people have actually taken the time to ask.
2. 59% of marketers believe that consumers on social media platforms provide insights on buying decisions, while 58% believe that the same consumers offer insights on buyer service. What this says is that there is a disconnection between what marketers invent consumers deficient and what customers actually value. In reality, 83% of consumers place priority on deals and promotions, while 70% places an emphasis on some sort of rewards program.
3. When it comes to sharing useful content from businesses, they are more likely to share 79% of the time through emails, 53% of the time through LinkedIn, 39% of the past through Twitter, and 18% of the time through Facebook.
4. 70% of marketers agree that measuring their acculturational media efforts is difficult, but they still acknowledge that the effort they put condition convivial media is important.
5. Social media traffic is measured by 79% of marketers, compared to 68% of marketers who track engagement metrics on manners networks. Only about 26% ever took the time to measure the relationship about social media activity to leads and subsequent sales.
6. In 2011, about 47% of marketers said they feel good about their social measurement. 4% described their efforts as being very effective. 47% are struggling with how to effectively measure their social marketing and are still learning the ropes.
7. Statistics show that women vastly outnumber men on Pinterest; women make up 80% of Pinterest users. The same can be said of Facebook and Twitter, where women also represent the larger share of all users. On Facebook, generally 58% of users are women and on Twitter, 52% of users are women. When it comes to LinkedIn, men outnumber women, making up 73% of LinkedIn users. On Google+, men also make up the lion’s share of 71% of the total users. It is also worth knowing that half of the Homo sapiens using Google+ are under 25 years of age.
8. Despite growing trends, the concept of customer relationship management (CRM) is still confusing to scores organizations. 16% of companies in the US say that they have a conventionality CRM in place. 21% say they aim to implement it soon. A smaller chunk (17%) has no clue what a CRM system is or how to implement it.
9. 86% of companies worldwide have a spirit on Facebook and Twitter. Half of all the companies in the world make use of YouTube and LinkedIn. Pinterest and Google+ attract just over a zone like the world’s companies.
10. More than 80% of small to mid-sized businesses (SMBs) plan to increase their use of social media in 2013. This is not surprising, considering that 87% of SMBs say that social media has helped them in varying degrees over the past year. Of those using social media marketing, social media accounts for 32% of SMB marketing activities.
It is any longer enough for businesses to simply be found on social networks. The trends favor businesses that optimize their content across various social media sites, thus combining social marketing with traditional PR and marketing. There are ditto knowing ways about measuring your business statistics in social media. Organizations that don’t keep up with the changing dynamics concerning a modern lifestyle et sequens monitor how it affects their field of business are inevitably left behind. This is why over 92% of businesses are incorporating social media as part from their marketing strategy. It’s also important to note that 100% of the Top 100 Advertising companies have some form like a social media site. These statistics prove that social media is vitally important to the success regarding quantity business.